WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- A large, free parking lot on site
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your tee time and 20 minutes prior, if you require a cart.
- A valid Credit Card is placed on file to rent a power cart. You must also be at least 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- All players must have their own set of clubs AND bag to play. To maintain a fast pace of play, please do not combine clubs into one bag.
- If you would like to walk the course during play, you must purchase a green fee to do so. No walkers allowed in a foursome.
- The Driving Range is CLOSED every Thursday until 11:00am for maintenance.
- HALF BUCKETS are sold 1 hour before sunset & the driving range closes 30 minutes before sunset. The hours of play and practice change with the sun. Ensure you give yourself enough time to use our facilities before we close.
- You are welcome to use the chipping and putting area in the back, if you have purchased a bucket of balls for the range. We ask each player to use six balls max, to avoid congestion. These areas close 30 minutes before sunset.
- There are no club or power cart rentals during twilight hours. ONLY pull cart handles will be rented at that time.
- Twilight hours begin 2 hours before sunset for 9 holes, and 3 hours before sunset for 18.
- Dress code is golf attire. Men must wear shirts with sleeves.
Learn more about our Driving Range & Practice Facilities
Centennial Park Golf Centre
Has 3 Great 9-Hole Courses
Centennial Park Golf Centre was built by a group of private investors in partnership with the City of Etobicoke (now Toronto) with the mission to provide affordable golf for the citizens of Etobicoke and surrounding areas without any cost to the taxpayers and with an emphasis on a high standard of service at a well-maintained facility.
Our mission also includes support for worthwhile community activities and charities. Since 1989 on the last Saturday of September, Centennial, in partnership with the Toronto Firefighters, donates the golf course to Women’s Habitat for a fund raising tournament. 100% of the proceeds from the tournament goes to the charity. We support many other charities on a yearly basis, as well.
Centennial opened on June 30, 1987 as an 18-hole executive length golf course, driving range, mini-golf and practice facility with a fully equipped restaurant and bar. The golf course was designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan and Robert Labbett. Dr. Hurdzan has designed other golf courses in the area such as The Devil’s Pulpit and The Devil’s Paintbrush, Georgian Bay Club and south of the border the Erin Hills Golf Club which hosted the 2017 US Open and will host the upcoming 2025 US Women’s Open.
The facility was officially opened by Larry Mize, who months earlier had won the 1987 Masters with a thrilling chip-in in the playoff.
The sport of golf grew in popularity dramatically in the late 90s creating significant wait times to tee off. This prompted the investors to construct a third nine-hole course which integrates with the existing 18 holes. The additional nine holes opened in 2001.