Hours: 7:15am - 7:00pm
Planning Your Visit
These rules have been put in place based on the regulations we are required to follow as well as the safety of all our customers and staff.
• You must have a pre-booked tee time. Please visit the link below to book your time!
• If you cannot make your time, please cancel your tee time online or call the pro shop at least 24 hours in advance.
• If you cancel in time and have pre-paid, please call to request a refund. This will take 1-2 business days.
• Every golfer must have their own set of clubs and a bag for pace of play reasons.
• Power Carts are operating on a first come first served basis, please visit the pro shop prior to your round.
The last 18 hole cart will be rented at 3:30pm. The last 9 hole cart will be rented at 5:30pm
(Subject to change by shop staff depending on wait time. Pro Shop have the right to deny a power cart to any individual.)
• Power carts are for individual use only unless you are in the same household.
YOU MUST SHOW ID OF BOTH RIDERS TO PROVE THIS. ROOMMATES MUST SHOW A VALID ID OR PIECE OF MAIL TO PROVE THEIR ADDRESS. Driving to the course together does not qualify you to ride together.
• In order to save carts for people who require them to play, you must be 25 years of age to rent a cart until further notice and carry a full 'G Class' drivers licence. Sorry no exceptions, please plan accordingly.
• The driving range is operating on a first come first served basis. Please anticipate a wait to get a spot. We are limiting the range use to ONE (1) bucket per person and a maximum of TWO (2) people per stall.
• The driving range is CLOSED on Thursday mornings until 11am for maintenance.
• The short game area is currently CLOSED.
The mini-golf is OPEN! You must pre-book a time at the link above. There are no walk-ins allowed.
• The restaurant is open and doing take-out orders for food and drinks as well as limited dine in options.