WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE...
- plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your tee time.
- plan to arrive 20 minutes before your tee time if you require a power cart.
- a valid Credit Card is required on file in order to rent a power cart.
- you must be 25+ years old and have a valid driver's license to rent a power cart.
- All players must have their own clubs AND bag to play, please do not combine clubs into one bag. (this creates a faster pace of play).
- No walkers allowed in a foursome, a green fee must be purchased and rental clubs.
- The Driving Range is closed every Thursday until 11:00am for maintenance.
3 Great 9-Hole Courses
Proud to partner with the following:
Centennial Park Golf Centre was built by a group of private investors in partnership with the City of Etobicoke (now Toronto) with the mission to provide affordable golf for the citizens of Etobicoke and surrounding areas without any cost to the taxpayers and with an emphasis on a high standard of service at a well-maintained facility.
Our mission also includes support for worthwhile community activities and charities. Since 1989 on the last Saturday of September, Centennial, in partnership with the Toronto Firefighters, donates the golf course to Women’s Habitat for a fund raising tournament. 100% of the proceeds from the tournament goes to the charity. We support many other charities on a yearly basis, as well.
Centennial opened on June 30, 1987 as an 18-hole executive length golf course, driving range, mini-golf and practice facility with a fully equipped restaurant and bar. The golf course was designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan and Robert Labbett. Dr. Hurdzan has designed other golf courses in the area such as The Devil’s Pulpit and The Devil’s Paintbrush, Georgian Bay Club and south of the border the Erin Hills Golf Club which hosted the 2017 US Open and will host the upcoming 2025 US Women’s Open.
The facility was officially opened by Larry Mize, who months earlier had won the 1987 Masters with a thrilling chip-in in the playoff.
The sport of golf grew in popularity dramatically in the late 90s creating significant wait times to tee off. This prompted the investors to construct a third nine-hole course which integrates with the existing 18 holes. The additional nine holes opened in 2001.
For the most direct service, please contact the corresponding information below for your inquiries!
Want to host an event at Centennial Park Golf Centre? Please fill out the form below (click the pdf icon to download a copy) to give us some basic information on the event you would like to have. From there, you can send a copy via email to email@example.com to iron out all of the details! We look forward to hosting you and your event!