CENTENNIAL PARK GOLF
Brian joined our team for the 2019 season as our head professional. Growing up in Mississauga, Ontario, Brian started playing golf at the age of 6 with his father at the former Georgetown Golf Club. Brian became the #1 ranked Junior, and Amateur in Ontario, and attended Arkansas State University, where he graduated with a degree in Business Administration.
Brian played Professional Golf on the PGA Tour Canada from 1999-2003, and the Web.Com Tour from 2004-06. Brian also competed in the 2006 Buick Open in Michigan (won by Tiger Woods) and the 2007 & 2012 Canadian Open.
In 2008, Brian embarked on a career coaching golfers of all abilities at Braeben Golf Club, where he remained until he went to Brampton Golf Club in 2014 until 2019. Brian continues to play in PGA of Ontario and PGA of Canada events. He was the former #1 ranked player in the PGA of Canada, and 2014, 2015, and 2016 Ontario Player of the Year.
BRIAN'S RATES - Single: $85 • Series of 3: $250 • Series of 5: $375 • Series of 10: $700 • Seasonal Pass: $1500
David joined our team for the 2021 golf season as a teaching instructor.
David caddied on the PGA Tour for various names including Camilo Villegas and Will Mackenzie.
Introduction Clinics are great for new golfers and non-golfers, alike that are interested in learning or reviewing the BASIC fundamentals of the full swing and short game.
Upcoming 2022 Adult Clinic Dates:
Please note that all clinics are 45 minutes. Please pick a time slot and a date below that works for you! Each clinic is $100 + HST for the 3 - 45 minutes sessions. Questions or inquires can be sent to email@example.com
1. Click on the link for one of the sessions below to sign up
2. Pay for your session(s) here: PAY HERE
YOU ARE ALL SET!
DO NOT PAY UNLESS YOU HAVE SECURED A SPOT!
• 17th, 24th, 31st - 5:00pm-5:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 17th, 24th, 31st - 6:00pm-6:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 17th, 24th, 31st - 7:00pm-7:45pm FULL
• 18th, 25th, 1st - 5:00pm-5:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 18th, 25th, 1st - 6:00pm-6:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 18th, 25th, 1st - 7:00pm-7:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 7th, 14th, 21st - 5:00pm-5:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 7th, 14th, 21st - 6:00pm-6:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 7th, 14th, 21st - 7:00pm-7:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 8th, 15th, 22nd - 5:00pm-5:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 8th, 15th, 22nd - 6:00pm-6:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 8th, 15th, 22nd - 7:00pm-7:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 5th, 12th, 19th - 5:00pm-5:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 5th, 12th, 19th - 6:00pm-6:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 5th, 12th, 19th - 7:00pm-7:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 6th, 13th, 20th - 5:00pm-5:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 6th, 13th, 20th - 6:00pm-6:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
• 6th, 13th, 20th - 7:00pm-7:45pm SIGN-UP HERE
Junior Camp 2022
Centennial offers week-long junior camps that run for seven weeks during the summer time to help children between the ages of 6-15 learn golf in an effort to help grow the game. We work with beginners and experienced players to help develop their skills and have fun! Campers have ample opportunity to learn and practice full swing, chipping, putting, etiquette, mini golf, co-operative games as well as get to play multiple 9-hole rounds during the week. The camp is instructed by a teacher who is certified by the Ontario College of Teachers and employed by the Peel District School Board as well as additional instructors who all have previous camp counsellor experience.
Upcoming 2022 Dates:
July 4 - 8 FULL
July 11 - 15 FULL
July 18 - 22 FULL
July 25 - 29 FULL
August 8 - 12 FULL
August 15 - 19 FULL
August 22 - 26 FULL
per week. plus HST
2022 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. SIGN UP FOR WEEK BY CLICK CORRESPONDING BLUE LINK ABOVE NEXT TO INTENDED DATE AND FILL OUT THE FORM IF AVAILABLE (2 WEEKS MAX PER CHILD)
2. PAY WITHIN 48 HOURS TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. REMEMBER TO ADD THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF WEEKS AND/OR CAMPERS TO YOUR CART IN THE QUANTITY SECTION.
DO NOT PAY UNLESS YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FILLED OUT A REGISTRATION FORM
WE ARE VERY SORRY IF YOU DID NOT GET A SPOT. IF YOU WERE UNSUCCESSFUL, PLEASE FILL OUT THE WAITLIST BELOW!
JUNIOR CAMP MEAL PLAN
The restaurant at Centennial Park Golf Centre offers a meal plan to parents for the week that provides the campers with a meal each day. This is completely optional and you are welcome to send your child with their own lunch. Please note, this is a set fee and you cannot pay per day as food is ordered in advance. The price of the meal plan is $40.00 (HST included) for the week per child. Please see below for the menu:
JUNIOR CAMP WAITLIST
We apologize if you were unable to get a spot in our junior camp. In the meantime, please fill out the waitlist below in case a spot opens up in any of the weeks or we are able to add additional spots. Thank you! CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON TO JOIN!